Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Monday Was a Better Day ! ! !

I spoke to Beverly the middle of the day yesterday (Monday) and she said things went better with Katya. My gut tells me (although I am not a very intuitive person) that she is a sweet sensitive girl inside and when things settle down our relationships will get even better.
3 more days ! ! ! I have a ton of stuff to do to be ready for their arrival. I need to shop for a bedspread and linens. The bed, dresser and night stand for Katya's room will be delivered tomorrow. That means I have to get rid of a futon and old broken down dresser and relocate some other things. We are going to wait for Katya's input before we repaint the room (she likes pink, but I'm hoping not for walls!!!), and decorate it.
Please pray that Beverly will use wisdom and give herself a few days to readjust and relax before she goes back to work (she usually pushes herself right back into the grind). Also pray about school for Katya. She is 14 and could end up in High School, but possibly Middle School (have I mentioned all this in another post?). We think MS would be best.
Off to work......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i'm russian and Tori McCoy told me about your new little girl...any questions don't hesitate to ask me through Tori :)

SouthernBelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SouthernBelle said...

this is tori.
the girl who posted before me is anna. shes a christian and speaks fluent russian...she goes to my school and is in my grade. she goes to first russian baptist church of norfolk...they have russian services there...any questions dont hesitate to ask.

n.turner said...

Beverly BETTER take some time off from work. Although her customers anxiously await her return (self included) we want her well rested!!! We'll wait :)

Michael & Beverly said...

Hey vimax99,
I spoke to Tori yesterday. If you could do some translating for us, that would be awesome. Are you available next Monday when we register her at school?

Anonymous said...

of course...i'll see you guys at the airport