Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Beverly's on Her Way Home ! ! !

Beverly is taking a train from Donetsk to Kyiv, and should arrive around the time I'm writing this post. She said they had a good visit with Avie and Pastor Igor in Sevastopol. She also said she is tired and ready to be home. I know I will be glad when she is back. It has been lonesome here without her.

Before she left Ooglegorsk today she had a chance to see Katya. She was touch by what she did. Katya gathered up what few personal belongings she has (small stuffed animal and a few photos) and asked that Beverly bring them to VA and put them in HER ROOM ! ! ! It sounds like to me that she has really committed to the adoption. That is so.... good. We would hate it if she became reluctant or refused to let us be her parents.

Beverly should be home Friday afternoon. Maybe I can get some new photos posted before we go to NC with Beverly's sister and her husband for a few days. I am anxious to see new pictures of Katya.

Out for now....

No comments: